Click down here

Admire, Like, In-Love & Love

My real feeling towards you

ADMIRE 
Yes! I admire you since 2004. Admire your cool face & your sweet smile. Your sweet smile a killer smile that kills me every time *dushhh*
LIKE
Much like to your cool face. You make me happy every time I see you. Even if I don't see you, I still relax & cool jeee. Not really wanna see your face all the time *hohoho*
IN-LOVE
2006, when we have that night class at school. The smell of your body odor makes me feel so calm. Uishhh my heart gets to beating so fast when I saw you in the seat behind me lol *suddenly I have a proper sit & extremely nervous hahaha*
LOVE
2006, I need you & I love you. I know you're so sweet & loving. I'm gonna get you to be mine one day. But I don't know how to get your attention. Just because of some misunderstand & the word of "SORRY" make us together. Now I get good profit mate & thanks for being my loyal listener problem. Well, it takes two to tango *wink wink*
I got you, hubby 
Thanks for the chocolate bouquet Mr. Right
He enjoys taking pictures of me without me knowing even though I don't like the pictures of me. While him saying “smile sayang” but I’m doing something completely random such as *face with rolling eyes*, *face with stuck-out tongue & winking eye*, *nerd face*, *face throwing a kiss* and etc hehe. While taking the picture he mumbles, “Cute.” Yeah, that would be really nice to hear that. In fact, he feels shy when I’m taking his picture haha. So cute right?
Here some pictures he took when I didn't realize. 
Thank you for not letting me go even when I asked you to.
Thank you for being part of me of my life with its ups and downs.
11 years & still counting.
#CILove

No comments:

Post a Comment