Click down here

My Daily Beauty Routine

Cellbone Product

Assalamualaikum & Hello Guys 

So lots of you have been asking me about my skincare routine lately. While I have listed the full routine in my book, I figured there was no harm in sharing 4 of my favourite on here!
I have huge pores very oily skin, some acne scarring, lots of fines line, dull & etc. I'm so impatient. Whenever I start using a new skincare product, I want to see results immediately. Don't you? 
My favourite skincare products do change from time to time. Sadly, it doesn't work that way even the best creams out there can't make miracles overnight. But, how long do we have to wait and see if they work or not? 
As so often happens in skincare, there is not a definite answer *frustrating, I know*. It just depends on the issue you're dealing with and what products you're using to treat it. So let's get down to my daily beauty routine.
1. Cleansing
I use the Collagen  Facial Cleansing Gel (Cellbone product)
I am very selective about which cleanser I use because my skin is so sensitive to a lot of products & I'm always scared to try new things. Thus, it's designed for sensitive skin. Collagen facial cleansing forming gel is a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser developed to remove makeup, oil, dirt, and impurities while leaving your skin soft, moisturized and revitalized. This collagen facial cleanser is so good for the skin that it actually helps to renew its cells and improve the quality of my skin, maintaining youthful look. It is excellent for all skin types.
1)Rinse away makeup, oil, and impurities
2)Moisturize while cleansing your skin
3)Help skin to breath better
4)Keep your skin soft and radiant
Directions:
Moisten face with lukewarm water. Apply a small amount to the palm of the hand. Massage over the skin. Rinse thoroughly, then pat dry. Follow with Cellbone Collagen Skin Refresher and Hydra B5+ Gel.
Cautions:
Avoid direct contact with eyes. For External use only.
Storage:
Store in a cool, dark place
Ingredients:
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Melon Extract, Soluble Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pro-Vitamin B5, Fragrance, FD&C Blue1


2. Tone
I use the Skin Refreshing Toner (Cellbone product)
It really improves the appearance of my skin. It's fine to use if you have oily skin, but not otherwise. Collagen skin refreshing toner helps remove my dead skin cells, excess oil, and any residue after cleansing. Prep will stimulate new skin cells and promote a clear, smooth, healthy-looking complexion. Every time I use this collagen skin refresher, my skin will be hydrated, firmed and rejuvenated to maintain youthful skin without drying the skin. This pure Glycolic Acid (purity of 99.7%) in the Prep is used to enhance performance in many topical over the counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) applications.
1)Exfoliates dead skin cells.
2)Regenerates the skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
3)Improves skin elasticity, hydrates, firms and revitalizes your skin.
4)Keeps your skin smooth and radiant
5)Prevents breakouts.
Directions: 
Use after Cleanse – twice daily. Saturate cotton - gently wipe face and neck. Follow with Cellbone Hydra B5+ gel or moisturizer of your choice.
Cautions:
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes. For External use only. 
  • Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Storage:
Store in a cool, dark place
Ingredients:
Water, Collagen, Glycolic Acid, Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Cucumber Flower Extract, Glycerin, Melon Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol
3. Moisturizer
I use the Skin  Stem Cell skin renewal cream (Cellbone product)
The face should be moisturized once in the morning and once at night. Day moisture helps to protect as well as hydrate, while night creams often do the corrective work. Stem Cell skin renewal cream is formulated with PhytoCellTec™ (Apple Fruit Stem Cell) with SYN-TACKS™(Tripeptide and Tetrapeptide) to increase skin stem cell renewal and reduces lines and wrinkles. Apple Fruit Stem Cell (PhytoCellTec™ from Swiss) protects skin stem cell and maintains the self-renewing capacity of skin stem cells. SYN-TACKS™ is a peptide complex composed of a Tripeptide and a Tetrapeptide, which improves skin structure as well as functionality.
1) Protects longevity of skin stem cells
2) Delays senescence of essential cells
3) Combats chronological aging
4) Improves skin structures
5) Improves cellular cohesion
6) Supports dermal communication
7) Preserves the youthful look and the vitality of your skin
Directions:
Apply once or twice a day on clean, dry skin. Massage gently onto face and neck area. Follow with Cellbone Hydra B5+ Gel or moisturizer of your choice.
Cautions:
Avoid direct contact with the eyes. For external use only. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Storage:
Store in a cool, dark place
Main Ingredients :
  • 4% PhytoCellTec™ 
  • 4% SYN-TACKS™ Inca Inchi Oil 
  • Coenzyme Q10 

4. SPF
SPF is as important to my daily skincare routine as cleanser and moisturizer. However, I use other product for SPF which is Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Air Whipped Liquid Foundation. I particularly like this product because the consistency is thick but creamy & claims to provide poreless satin smooth-looking skin, extraordinary coverage that doesn't clog pores, long-lasting and moisturizing all day.
I DARE to sell Cellbone products because it's totally good for my skin right now, Alhamdulillah. Now I'm very happy with my Cellbone products & the prices are incredible. If you wanna buy this product, direct message me at my Instagram: @cikinnocent

There you have it guys, four of my skincare favourites!
Let me know your wonder-products in the comment box below!
#CIBeautyRoutine 

No comments:

Post a Comment